Click and Call®
Click and Call offers easy-to-use and easy-to-install customer engagement tools such as browser-to-phone calling solutions (calls to landlines or mobile) and Click and Call Back solutions that help small to large size organizations convert their website traffic into business by enabling website visitors to simply Click and Call, connecting to your company representative from their web browser instantly – without plugins, extensions, downloads or software utilizing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and direct SIP connectivity.
For visitors browsing the web without speakers and a mic – No Problem!
Click and Call Back!
For web visitors that do not have speaker and microphone on their computer, Click and Call also offer a Click-and-Call back feature connecting the web visitor and business by simply imputing their phone number, once web visitors clicks on the submit button, our network enables “Click and Call Simultaneous Ring” connecting both parties at the same time.
The Click and Call Team
The dedicated team members at Click and Call have an extensive background in Web & Software Development utilizing:
- HTML – the main markup language for creating information that can be displayed in a web browser
- HTML5 – the fifth revision of the HTML standard
- PHP – a server-side scripting language designed for web development
- API’s – an application programming interface that specifies how some software components should interact with each other
- MySQL – an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS)
And an extensive background in Telecom – Information Technology (IT):
- VoIP – a technology and method for the delivery of voice communications over Internet Protocol networks
- SIP – a signalling communications protocol used for controlling multimedia communication sessions such as voice calls over Internet Protocol networks
- WebRTC – Web Real-Time Communication is an API definition drafted by the W3C to enable browser-to-browser applications for voice calling without plugins
- Codecs – are used to convert analog voice signals to digitally encoded version and vary in the sound quality and bandwidth requirements supporting G711 and G729
Click and Call® implements telecom operations to enhance the effectiveness of communication between your organization and its consumers. Click and Call maintains highly educated staff to stay current on the most updated technology and software for your business communication needs.